Thursday, March 21, 2013

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3



After waited for 1 year, its finally here!!! Released on 5th March 2013. Within the first week, I went to buy it and can't wait to play this.

Since I'm a Naruto series fans and also Sasuke is my favourite, without any hesitation I bought the special edition from Hong Kong.
The special edition packages have 2 types: "Will of Fire" and "True Despair"

   

"Will of Fire" contain a Naruto figurine while "True Despair" contain a Sasuke figurine. For me I certainly choose for "True Despair" although its a bit  "DARK"


Within the package, it included of course the game, a figurine, a poster and an OST. Although is quite expensive but is worth it.^^  I've already written a post about the figurine, here

From the shop that I bought , the game also came with an Artbook. Inside has every characters' picture and also some cool scenes from the game.





Now,here comes the game. I like the logo of the game, the best so far among the storm series.
   

The game came along with 2 DLC( DownLoadable Content), a simple manual and a card.

From the last 2 series, there haven't been any DLC. But this time it give us 2!
The first one contain 5 characters exclusive costumes, which are:

Samurai Naruto 


Sasuke in kimono


Sakura in school uniform


Itachi in anbu


also Tsunade in swimsuit! @.@

This DLC package is just for Europe/Australia, for Japan they have different costumes pack. Samurai Naruto, Road to Ninja movie costume for Sasuke and Hinata, Anbu Kakashi and also Sakura in swimsuit!!! (I want this DLC also ah!!)

The second DLC is really a special one. Naruto in Goku costume!


The special part this costume is when Naruto gonna use Rasengan, he use it in Kamehameha style..lol

These are all the exclusive stuffs I get when bought this game. Now its time to play the game and rate it.
.
.
.
.
.
After playing for a week more, actually I'm a bit disappointed with the game.

Within a week I've already played all chapters in the adventure mode. Every chapters of the story are too rush, if is not battle then it will be animation scene. Don't have any rest time for the gamers to stop and save the game.

After finish all the chapters then only give you time to do the request (任務) which is different from storm 2. Although the boss battle scene looks amazing, but still I think the game is too rush.

The good thing of this game is that it contain almost all the important characters in Naruto series. But still I can hear some complain about not enough characters, I wonder how many characters they can fight each time..lol

So overall I would rate this game 6/10. Its actually under my expectation. But I still hope there will be Storm 4 ^^ ( Hopefully its not only for PS4)

No comments:

Post a Comment